Tuesday 12 June 2007

Can you help ?

Can you help

I’m looking for a new support artist assistant …..do you know of anyone that might be interested in working with me as my assistant….. They need to have knowledge and experience of working within visual arts and work with the social model of disability of course. I will provide in house training. They will be working with me in workshops meetings and office assisting me with tasks associated with my job as visual arts manager

So someone who is freelance would be best suited for the job as the hrs are to fit in to as and when I need the support

The fee is £6.50 per hr paid through Access To Work Scheme

Tanya Raabe
Visual Arts Manager
tanya@dasharts.org
direct line - tel:01743 210841

Disability Arts in Shropshire
Registered Office
The Lantern Meadow Farm Drive, Harlescott, Shewsbury. SY1 4NG
Company registration no. 4294985
Charity no. 1090677

No comments: